Well, hello Spring! A little early, aren’t you? Let’s try to keep things a bit less toasty for another 40 days, shall we? 🙂
Another surprise at the house this week – first seen out the window next to the treadmill
How did I miss this celebration? (our library branch staff have a great sense of humor)
Now, on to this week’s selection of things I’m thankful for!
- Days nice enough to walk before or after dinner, alone or with DH
- My triathlete friend
- Caffeinated gum
- Taking a risk (or a few) and trying new things, new approaches, and having them go pretty well!
- My sister
- Cream of Rice cereal
- My SOS Rehydrate drink
- The universe maybe (maybe!) getting through to me a little on being more process-focused than outcome-focused
- Books – just finished Raising the Barre by Lauren Kessler, recommend. Lots of good stuff in this that translates to my running and life in general.
- Still reading back issues of Marathon & Beyond and enjoying them, think it’s time to order more
- Magazines – running, triathlon, local and regional running mags
- The feeling of accomplishment after you’ve done something a bit scary or a bit outside your comfort zone (having it go okay helps!)
- The internet….having it come back after an outage reminds me of how much I enjoy and depend on it
- My chiro
- A couple nights of better sleep
- Being able to sleep in my own bed (knock wood, fingers crossed it lasts…)
- Mona fartleks
- NBCSports is going to broadcast Boston (since Universal is gone). I can tape it and watch it after I get home!
- People and small companies helping me out in finding their product
What are you thankful for this week? Has spring sprung where you are?