Welcome to the Friday Five Linkup, hosted by my blog buds/local tweeps
Make sure to stop by their blogs for their picks and hop along to the other bloggers in the linkup, featured at the bottom of their pages!
This week’s topic is Favorite Winter Activities. I might be stretching the definition of activities, but….
1) The rare outside run in my winter gear – makes me feel very badass even though I’m a weather wimp (or I’d run outside every day) – bonus of going for runs on holidays with DH
2) Cuddling up with a book, warm beverage, fuzzy clothing and electric blankets
3) Watching the snow fall and hearing the hush it imposes on the streets at night, going for a walk in unbroken snow
4) Drinking hot apple cider, making soup and other cold weather yummies – just seem “the thing to do” when the weather turns cold
5) Thinking about the year past and the year to come – planning, setting goals, catching up with friends
What are your favorite winter activities? Outside or inside?